November 9, 2012 – Montclair/Bordentown – NJTV, New Jersey’s public television network, continues to make local news content available on-air and online, including Governor Chris Christie’s storm-recovery press conference this afternoon and tonight’s NJ Today with Mike Schneider, which broadcast live at 6pm.
Tonight, NJ Today reports on these and other stories:
- The Governor’s storm-recovery update from the Jersey Shore
- Thousands of people registering for FEMA assistance in Hudson County
- The Attorney General’s price-gouging news conference
- Assemblyman Ralph Caputo about today’s release of Atlantic City revenue numbers
- Blue Laws in Bergen county
- Political strategists debate the election outcome
Catch encores of tonight’s NJ Today at 7:30pm and 11pm on NJTV this evening, or click to watch it online anytime.
NJTV’s live broadcast of the Governor’s press conference today, which was also live-streamed, is archived here.
Tune in to NJTV this weekend and gain insight into this week’s election results from On The Record with Michael Aron. Saturdays at 2pm; Sundays at 10am.
This weekend’s guests:
- Bob McHugh/Political Analyst
- Tom Considine/Former NJ Banking and Insurance Commissioner
- Ben Dworkin/Director, The Rebovich Institute for New Jersey Politics
- Peter Woolley/Political Science Professor, Fairleigh Dickinson University
Also join Michael Aron for conversation with the news-breakers about this week’s Garden State headlines on Reporters Roundtable. Saturdays at 5:30pm; Sundays at 9am.
This weekend’s guests:
- Nick Acocella/Politifax
- Juliet Fletcher/The Record of Bergen County
- Terrence Dopp/Bloomberg News
- John Schoonejongen/NJ Press Media
Visit NJTV on Facebook and Twitter @njtvonline.org for more news, information and photos from across the Garden State.
Major funding for NJ Today provided by New Jersey Manufacturers, New Jersey Association of Realtors, Verizon, New Jersey Education Association, Star-Ledger/NJ.com and PSE&G. Additional funding for NJTV’s election night coverage provided by AAA Clubs of New Jersey.
Major funding for Reporters Roundtable has been provided by PSE&G, New Jersey Manufacturers, and AT&T with promotional support from New Jersey Business Magazine.
Major funding for On The Record provided by PSE&G, New Jersey Education Association, New Jersey Manufacturers, and AT&T with promotional support from State Street Wire, a news service from Politickernj.com.