Posted July 16, 2014
NJTV NEWS WITH MARY ALICE WILLIAMS
Weeknights at 6pm, 7:30pm and 11pm
Tonight, catch up on news from across the state, including these headlines (subject to change):
- Mounting tensions in Jersey City after a rookie police office was shot and killed in the line of duty.
- Should low level offenders get released from jail regardless of their ability to make bail?
- Officials strategize to improve roadways after the passage of the Transportation Trust Fund.
- Local lawsuits mount over affordable housing.
- An interview with Executive Director of the New Jersey Association of REALTORS Jarrod Grasso assesses the state’s housing market.
New Jersey Legislative Select Committee on Investigation Hearing
Thursday, 7/17 at 10am & 1pm (coverage will coincide with proceedings)
NJTV will provide live on-air and online broadcast coverage of the New Jersey Legislative Select Committee on Investigation hearing to investigate the September 2013 closings of the Fort Lee access lanes to the George Washington Bridge by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
The anticipated coverage schedule for NJTV’s broadcast coverage entitled, NJTV Special Report: Special Committee Hearing, is as follows
10am-12pm and 1pm-4pm (times will coincide with the proceedings)
The hearing will also be streamed live on the NJTV website. Embed code can be found on the viewing page:
Please note that in addition to first come, first serve unilateral access for tomorrow’s committee hearing, a pool feed will be provided by NJTV. The 4-camera feed will be available as an on-site HD SDI embedded BNC hookup broadcasting a copy with no supers.
NJTV News with Mary Alice Williams airs weeknights at 6p, 7:30p & 11:30p on NJTV