Doctors Express®, a leading national urgent care provider is opening its doors to the public at 907 Oak Tree Avenue, Oak Park Commons, South Plainfield, on Saturday, January 18th, 2014 from 12:00PM – 4:00PM. The public is invited to attend this special Community Open House to celebrate and learn about the importance of accessible, reliable, and affordable urgent care medical services. This event will include light refreshments, snacks, and numerous activities including:
• Reading of proclamation given by Honorable Matthew Anesh, Mayor of South Plainfield
• Performance by South Plainfield resident and Bravo TV’s “Kandi Factory” winner Cory Singer;
• Guided tour of the center’s state-of-the-art medical facilities;
• Free blood pressure screenings from physicians;
• Meet-and-greet opportunities with physicians and staff including Medical Director Dr. Avery Browne and C.E.O. Albert Saad; and
• Freebies for all attendees plus raffles for the opportunity to win the following great prizes!
o 6 month free membership to Fitness 19 gym
o $100 gift card to Bangz Salon and Wellness Spa
o $25 gift card to Muscle Maker Grill
o $25 gift card to A&P Supermarket
o Baskets from national brands including French’s®, Frank’s RedHot®, Manischewitz®, and Snyder of Berlin.
Our Doctors Express® urgent care center will provide walk-in extended-hour access to medical care for acute illnesses and injuries ranging from cuts to bruises, sprains to fractures, and coughs to colds. Doctors Express® accepts most insurance plans and offers a comprehensive suite of medical services including digital x-rays, on-site laboratories, and prescription medication dispensation. Appointments are not required and patients are always treated by licensed and board-certified physicians who are passionate about the practice of medicine. Doctors Express® emphasizes respect and compassion and strives to provide the highest quality medical care in a convenient manner.
“Doctors Express® provides patients with quality, convenient, and affordable medical care without an appointment on an extended-hour basis seven days a week. We are excited about our compelling value proposition and look forward to serving the local community.” says Albert Saad, CEO of the two new Doctors Express® urgent care centers opening in South Plainfield NJ and West Orange NJ.